Save Money With a Refinance Mortgage Loan – If you took out a fixed-rate mortgage several years ago and interest rates have since dropped, refinancing may lower your payments considerably. A $150,000 mortgage with a 30-year term and a rate of 8 percent, for example, carries a monthly payment of $1,100. The same mortgage at 6 percent will have a payment of less than $900 a month. All Credit Welcome!
LOL. Yep. Bursh your teeths and save money. I bet that you did not expect this advice, correct?
1. If you brush you teeth, your chances to develop dental probles are smaller. That implies fewer trips to doctor and saved money
2. When you brushyour teeth, stop the water. Anyway, it will flow into canal for 2-3 minutes, for nothing. That means several cents per brushing
Dr. Brain (that’s me) is trying constant to reduce some of the costs of living. This way we will have a better environment and more money in our pocket.
If you stop driving aggressively, you will save a lot of money:
1. first you will not get speed tickets
2. second you will not wreck your car so easily (you know that driving fast exponential increase the risks to make an accident
3. your gas consumption will be lower. Depends on how fast you are normally driving, you can even save 50% of you gas money
4. take the bus
Hei, Dr. Brain in da house. Wanna save some money? And the environment? Whenever you are not using the electric devices, plug them out from the electric network. The reason is simple.
Even they are turned off, they still consume some watts! And those watts are keep adding in, increasing your electricity bill unnecessary!
Hope this advice helps