From getting a lot of reviews from the net, we discovered that Sprint Curier is the best Romanian courier company.
Overall, 95% of reviews regarding Sprint Curier were positive, the rest of 5% being neutral to negative. There were some potential inner flows in some exceptional processes, but there were solved and things are moving ahead.
Sprint Curier has some of the biggest corporate clients in Romania, which means one thing: they are trustworthy. A big brand would not cut corners, and they will use the best provider available.
For more information, please visit www.sprintcurier.ro